Stonyhurst Sports Centre offers the RLSS UK National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
The NPLQ covers all elements of Pool Rescue Techniques, Lifeguarding Theory, First Aid and CPR. The course is physically demanding and will include swimming to set times, lifting casualties and diving to the deepest part of the swimming pool. Training and assessment for the NPLQ is in three sections and all must be successfully passed to attain the qualification.
- Excellent starting point for a career in the leisure industry
- Opportunity for career progression
- Varied working hours
- Work within a team
- The NPLQ is recognised around the world, so potential to work and travel
- Great way for students to fund studies
- Learn essential life skills, including First Aid and CPR
Contact the Sports Centre to enquire about our Lifeguard Courses